Certificate Of Origin
The Millennial India International Chamber of Commerce Industry and Agriculture
is authorized to issues non preferential Certificate of Origin in respect of goods
exported from India. The MIICCIA Chamber also attests Export Documents like
Invoices, Packing List, and Declaration etc. as required by the applicant for
facilitating their trade activities.it is an integral part of export documents.
For Certificate of Origin, a member needs to provide an Indemnity Bond on a Non-
Judicial Stamp Paper of Rs. 100/-(Along with KYC for Non Members.) On registration, the
member will be provided with a registration number which has to be quoted on each
application for certification.
For downloading forms, please click on the below links:-
- Stamp paper should be purchased in the name of the Company/Establishment.
- The Bond shall only be signed by the Director/Partner/Proprietor of the Company. After
due process, it will be entered in the MIICCIA records and the exporter shall be given a
registration number by the MIICCIA.
- Bond should be required to be submitted with the profile of the
Company/Establishment, PAN, I/EC Registration document, Signatures of those
authorized to sign the Certificates
- After registration at MIICCIA on every occasion of submission of application for
Certificate of Origin the Registration Number with MIICCIA must be mentioned for
Documents to be submitted along with application for Procurement of
Certificate of Origin:-
- A covering letter (on Original Letterhead) addressed to the Secretory General, MILLENIAL
INDIA INTERNATIONAL CHAMBER OF COMMERCE, for issue of a Certificate of Origin /
Certification of copies of Invoices / Packing List etc.
- In case of submission by Authorized Signatory attested copy of authorization letter must be attached.
- Completed Certificate of Origin Form Plus (one additional copy for our records). Blank
Certificate of Origin Forms must be purchased from MIICCIA at a cost of Rs 70/- per set of 50 pc.
- Along with Invoice, Packing List, Letter of Credit or Purchase Order or E-mail order
(whichever is relevant) all the documents must be stamped and signed by the ExporterApplicant.
- In case of goods which have been imported prior to being exported to another country,
relevant clearance certificates from Customs Dept. must be submitted to show that the
goods entered the country legally after payment of all necessary taxes and duties.
- The exporter must submit an additional set of documents for records of MIICCIA with
each application for Certificate of Origin.
- Cost of issuing Certificate of Origin will depend on the number of pages submitted.
- Documents received by 5 pm will be processed the same day.
Attestation of Documents including agency Agreement/Power of Attorney and others Certificates etc.
Specimen of Indemnity Bonds
KYC for Non-Members
The Information made available here are purely as a measure to give basic knowledge to our accredited members. The provisions of the Acts, Rules, Notifications and Circulars or instructions shall prevail as per current Law. The Millennium India International Chamber of Commerce Industries & Agriculture will not be liable for any consequences, legal or otherwise, arising out of the use of any such information given here.